WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last updated January 2016.
NOTE: This website notice will be updated from time to time to reflect any material revisions, so please check back often to review the statement.
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We want you to understand what information we collect and how we use it. We collect and use personally identifiable information in order to provide our customers with a broad range of financial products and services as effectively and conveniently as possible.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND FROM WHOM WE COLLECT IT
We collect only the information that is required to provide you with the highest quality professional services or that is required by law and regulation. We maintain strict security procedures to protect the information that we collect. We may collect personally identifiable information about you from the following sources:
- Information such as your name, social security number, address and date of birth which are received from you via applications or other forms submitted to us;
- Information about your financial or service transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from non-affiliated third parties, including consumer reporting agencies;
- Information we derive from your access to and use of this web site through software information collecting tools like a cookie, pixel tags, web bug or web beacon or otherwise, such as your Internet browser, domain name and referring link; ( Note: It is possible to browse our site without providing us any personal information. You can also set your browser security settings to reject cookies, however in doing so you may not be able to take full advantage of the site's functionality. For more about cookies, click here
- Information you provide voluntarily when registering for account access through our web site, such as confirming your policy number, social security number and providing your e-mail address and telephone number; and
- Information provided by you to initiate an online policy transaction or contained in an e-mail message sent to us.
If you do not want to provide this information to us via the Internet, please contact us at 800-922-5601 or your financial advisor to assist you.
WHAT INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE AND TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE IT
We do not disclose any personally identifiable information about you to either our "affiliates" or non-affiliate vendors without your express consent, except as permitted by law. We may disclose the nonpublic personal information (as noted above) we collect to persons or companies that perform services on our behalf, that provide services to you, to financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements, and as required by law (for example regulators, law enforcement agencies).
SHARING INFORMATION WITHIN OUR CORPORATE FAMILY
Our clients benefit from information shared within our Financial Trade Center™ corporate family. "Our affiliates" are companies with which we share common ownership or control and which offer insurance, pension, savings or investment or consumer products. It is important that we have the ability to share this information to provide the quality products and services associated with entrusting your financial business with us.
OUR SECURITY PROCEDURES AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those who have a legitimate need to know and only allow disclosures to persons and companies as permitted by law to assist in providing products and/or professional services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in accordance with federal law and regulatory standards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
Any employee who has access to individual information receives training about and is required to follow company procedures designed specifically to keep that information confidential. These procedures are also designed to ensure that your financial information is accurate, current and complete. Please notify us if at any time our records contain incomplete or inaccurate information about you. Upon notification from you regarding our records, we will promptly address your concerns and make any necessary correction.
Protecting your privacy is an on-going process. As technology continues to advance, Financial Trade Center™ will continue to evaluate its security standards and procedures associated with protecting your privacy. Nothing is more important to us than our clients’ trust and conﬁdence, and we will take whatever steps necessary to maintain the security of our professional relationships. Our policies and procedures for the disclosure of information, stated above apply to both current and former customers of Financial Trade Center™.
NOTE: This site is not directed towards children and we do not intend to market any products or services to children under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly gather or solicit data from children under thirteen (13) years of age through this site for any reason. By using this site, you represent that you are not under thirteen (13) years of age.
THE FINANCIAL TRADE CENTER™ AFFILIATE COMPANIES TO WHICH THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLIES:
- Sovereign Wealth Management Group, Inc.
- Legacy Wealth Management Group, Inc.
- Sovereign Legacy Securities, Inc.
- Sovereign Legacy, Inc.
PRIVACY NOTICE AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMERS
Customers receive copies of our Privacy Notice as required by law or upon any material revision in our privacy practices. For a copy of our Privacy Notice you may click here.
NOTE: For more information about security for this site or to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns by sending an email to compliance.